You mean the race car that Ford managed to make into a sort-of street car (after a couple of years of trying, and Ford didn't really build...
I'd have a hard time buying anything Chrysler.....I drive a lot of them for work, and they seem to be built to fall apart & break down. Only one...
On older vehicles like that ( I do it on my '02 TrailBlazer), might want to use an old turkey baster and suck out as much old PS fluid as you can...
:thumbs:
Yes, he has, but has nothing good to say about the ones he bought (a couple of the worst ones GM made....very cheap).
Take the hint. :smoke:
Not good. :picard:
The force is strong with this pellet stove monkey! :thumbs:
Big, fluffy flakes here this morning, lasted about 15 minutes, then gone. PHEW! Pic for proof (unfortunately...:headbang:) [ATTACH]
No, but no Ford or 'Yota's in the Xfinity final either....all Bowties. What's up with that? :thumbs:
Well, if Denny & Kyle B. both wrecked at the same time, that would be the best. :banana:
When the #11 hit the wall, it almost made me forget the #42 that likely would have won. Loved it. Don't like Hamlin. Can't wait to see if the...
george_ Was the stove unplugged after the last fire last winter? Do you have it pugged into a good quality surge protector?
Rona Your help is needed. Welcome George :handshake:
Jay celebrates getting the truck fixed by taking the relatives out for a cruise. Can't figure out why he had so much trouble gettin' to the spark...
bogieb got a better price on propane last year, IIRC. Maybe she can chime in on that, since she's in New Hampster too.
Me too....off to get #2. :coffee: Now, if I could just remember why I'm here, how old I am, and what my name is, I guess it will be a good start...
Congrats on the successful surgery.
Me either.....wouldn't mind if he has an "accident", like he always claims it is when he takes someone out on purpose.
On a rare occasion.