Never heard of her, but I don't like her already. :mad:
My bet is the next Monday. Ya know, Monday the 4th of December. ;)
https://www.championpowerequipment.com/product/100296-7500-watt-dual-fuel-generator/
Well, it's 1:50 PM, and the fall chores are done: Leaves blown into woods √ A/C unit winter cover installed √ Outdoor hose bib insulated √ Sn*w...
So, no blue is good?
Let us know when you get the tracking number.....we'll take bets on when you'll REALLY get it. :D
What?? Smokey The Bear doesn't approve of anything....too grouchy!! :rofl: :lol:
According to Champion website, at 50% load, a 20 Lb gas grill tank will last 5.5 hrs.
I considered the dual-fuel for the "new" shack too. I was going to have it hooked-up to the 2, 120 gal. tanks I have now. Never pulled the...
:popcorn:
"til it pounds the bearings out of the bottom end. :faint:
Nice job, and pretty stove.....got a nice looking burn there.
I think my 10-cpm with a new ignitor had a time-to-flame of about 1 1/2 min.
Which dual fuel one did you get?
Not a great sounding engine, and was almost killed before production due to excessive NVH problems that still exist. Oh, that's Noise,...
UNLIKE!!!
Update to tomorrow's outdoor clean-up/put stuff away for winter day....new forecast has hi temp at 54* and sunny. It's also the last 50*+ day I...
Yep, he and Sherri have been through a LOT....happy for them both.
:coffee:
:rofl: :lol: