X2 :handshake:
Made by Emerson, sold by Sears, Wally World, and maybe Lowes??....holds about 5.5 Gal. Works well...About $115 at WW:...
Guess I'm lucky....mine doesn't start with the "get up! get up! get up!" whining & pawing until about 8. :sleeping:
I learned to hate the Oaks....my previous property was almost 100% oaks. As for the weather, looks like we're good to go for a while: Date US...
Welcome to the forum Paul. :handshake: I'm sure one of the M55 owners here will chime in soon.
They look much better than the other crap I tried in the past.
Did my augers too, but the inside of the blower hood and the chute are the most important parts to spray.....that's where I get the most sn*w...
Tried these a couple times......the 2nd time I remembered why I took them off the 1st time...they suck! Besides not really keeping ice from...
This is one that a lot of us use: [MEDIA]
If the ignitor went out, I wanted to get fire easily, so I tried the dollar store stuff.....worked just fine.
Seems appropriate on Thanksgiving: [MEDIA]
It's not a NY term either....at least not down in the SE part of the state. Never heard anyone upstate refer to them that way either. All my...
Can I hitch a ride? ROADTRIP!! :drunk:
Cheap hand sanitizer too.
Want to wish all my friends on FHC a wonderful, happy, and safe Thanksgiving. I'll probably be "offline" for a day or so....both daughters are...
My kind of place. :drunk:
Actually learned the 3 S's and D, W, S. :whistle:
Got up to about 52* here today....warmer than predicted. :thumbs:
Learned them in college.
Well, guess there won't be any turkey at Thanksgiving this year. The bank turned down my loan. [ATTACH]