:popcorn:
$310 @ 6:30 PM
This would be me: :mad:
Nice!!! :thumbs:
OK, thanks for the link. I see that it's only meant for mist-type humidifiers, so I don't think I need them in my evaporative unit.
Info on the silver pods??? I have the big Emerson unit that has replaceable wicks, but have just been putting a few capfuls of bacteriostat...
:bug:
I thought you told me you were gonna leave them open for the squirrels to use when they got cold. ;)
X3 !
:rofl: :lol:
You call THAT putting the tree up??? Unfolding some branches & plugging it in? The cat could have done that! :picard: :p
Huh?
I like nips......oh, yeah, the small 7 oz. bottles too. :whistle:
:rofl: :lol: Youngest daughter came to Thanksgiving bearing gifts...I likey! (developed a taste for this brand when I was in Japan back in the...
For sure not at YOUR house! :heidi:
Sit it right in front of you on your desk or work table when you leave each day. But then again, you have to remember to do THAT. :headbang:...
Have you checked with the local utility about incentives to switch? The one I have here will give you a free nat. gas boiler or furnace if you...
Have you tried this? Works to keep the skin moist besides clean. [MEDIA]
Chows have always been a good pellet.
Since you're working in Chester, have you checked the TSC there?