Maple mountain shrunk again today. Split more silver maple. Split mountain is growing. Five wheelbarrow fulls went next door for bundle wood...
I just checked and a guy locally selling it for the same. :hair: I went back to my original price.
Because I put a limit of three this may limit sales somewhat. They have to come to my house to PU. I've only had a couple that bought only three....
Did he buy them all? What do you consider a big sale for smoker bundles? Just the 12 bundles from Friday my only recent sale. No other...
Does he still have his firewood stand?
X2
Twig structure and bark say ash to me. White ash splits easier than green (variety, not fresh cut) ash IME. Most ash I encounter is dead in...
Definitely a nice day for it. I split Fridays cut off the truck earlier.
Maybe vibrating would've been a better term to use. The entire saw does this at full throttle. I hear/feel nothing at idle. If the saw was...
Feeder is critter proofed with a baffle. Once in a while I will see a squirrel or chipmunk try and climb up. Chipmunks are a constant and...
Been there done that. PITA but its on the ground and you're in one piece. Hopefully the wood is yours for the taking.
Wish I was the lucky soul down wind of those totes. I actually bundled the last of some cedar splits I had. Trying to sell as solo stove wood....
Had a guy drive 1 hr 45 minutes for 12 bundles of cherry yesterday morning. Cut them into 8" bundles. He was very pleased. Ive gone up on my...
Saw starts and idles fine, but when I go full throttle in the cut it "rattles" a bit. Something to do with the AV?
I don't know what's up with our feeder but they are emptying it faster than usual. More needed for offspring? The offspring now coming to the...
The neighbor where the logs are may hire me to do some work otherwise I have to go back on my own time to get the rest. :picard: The next load...
Im thinking its CGI/AI generated. Still pretty cool though.
Last trip there working on her place. Kinda wish I said no to taking more wood. Tackled the leaner log.[ATTACH] 25" bar on the 500i. [ATTACH]...
Not as much fun in the heat, but its a year round endeavor. :tree: