I have a bunch of 4yo old white oak rounds I never split :emb: that are like that. They were cut green too.
So you're about 20 cords behind. :D Its ALWAYS time to get out there and stock up.:tree:
Hoarding up a storm there sir! :woodsign: Some nice hauls! :thumbs: I take it were a bad influence?:D
the 60 from today. He has another rack with about 30 so good for at least a couple months. Another regular right up the street and noticed he...
New customer who bought three smoker bundles recently called yesterday and wants and 1/8 cord of cooking wood. I have some loose sugar maple....
Good deal. :makeitrain" I have an order of 60 going out this morning. Three of my regulars are in close proximity to each other and i go by...
Ive yet to sell it, but I think I've found a local chef who will buy it as I explained what it is and he didn't seem fussy.
Dump run yesterday. No wood for the taking. Just brush.
Split most of the sugar maple from the first load. A few rounds left. Maybe 2/3 went next door and stacked for bundle wood. Barkless splits set...
Looks great. Mine is crumbling (I couldn't get it well adhered) and if one looks very carefully its in the same spot on my back window.
What happened to your wood "locker"? That would work perfectly! :woodsign:
As Eric stated it chips more than splits. Try aiming for the center and spilt rounds as though its a pizza and they should come out okay, at...
Split last weeks load right onto the truck and sold to a regular. Red and sugar maple, beech and some elm I had from a prior score. Moved some...
Easier to store and sell that way. My last apple score had the wood precut to lots of random odd ball sizes and shapes. I've had the thought...
type an "@" then the first three letters of their user name and a list will appear. Then pick from them.
Yeah Jeff do you make any holes in the drums for better air flow?
Have you set up any roadside stands Sandhillbilly?
A GTG is a get together. A gathering of wood cutting enthusiests where firewood making and eating and socializing usually around a first. they...
What type of firewood do zombies like? dead wood! BO
Split the load off the truck yesterday. Splitter grunted on some. All sugar maple in the pile. [ATTACH] A few I didn't even bother as I'll...