For the Summer the title of this thread should be: "Hotter here, Whats your temp? How you staying cool?" :whistle: :dennis:
X2
Did you make a sale? Nice load! :thumbs:
Good points. :yes: Ill use mother natures shade!
Those have been around for years. Used in the timber framing industry. Never have used one. How does the chain get oiled?
I have some gnarly sugar maple chunks I'll size down with the saw rather than make ugly splits. God bless the OWB when stuff like that comes along.
I HATE crooked cuts! :mad: :hair: :headbang:
Ive thought of getting one but can move the splitter where there is shade in the afternoon.
Cant get much nicer than that. Any aroma to it?
The passing of the sign...an excellent FHC tradition that I am proud to be a part of. Congrats to Jason! :handshake: Cant believe nearly five...
Split the last of the rounds from post #26 above. The last of the BL I have on hand to process. About a face cord getting stacked at my BL...
:popcorn:
Do you have a pop up canopy tent?
I have bundles of ERC listed for solo stove wood. My standard 16" length but will cut in half if customer needs short pieces. No takers yet, but...
Not looking forward to it myself but have a couple bundles orders to go out and a couple scores to cut. When time do you usually start cutting Joe?
X2 :)
Yup as Eric stated. Also a bark fungus that was a problem before the nematode. Its affected a lot of them around here. Sad sight.
Will you tell him about the pine? You buying more loads from him? Much uncut inventory on hand?
Those are some nice straight logs. Made some nice firewood for sure. Were those cut dead? Bug killed? Fire/drought? Great to see you again...
Has the sign arrived yet?