File this one too. :whistle: Por favor, realmente quiero esta madera.:D
Any other questions just ask. PM if you want.
I was just :stirpot: a little. :D
I sell directly to them wholesale for cash paid on delivery. Some call/text when needing a refill, others in the area I restock when needed. I...
Yes. I'm getting too spoiled by easy scores. The guy had asked what length I liked and told him 16" from the last time. He did very good last...
I sell smoking wood by the bundle or by chunks. I've tried to sell bulk to restaurants but no takers. Last year when I was assembling bundles I...
Guy who's given me loads of wood over the last several years calls me last month saying he's having a couple more trees taken down. He asks the...
:popcorn:
Well at least itll be cooler...and the pool is open!
Did you guys get all the chips spread?
Moved all the bundle splits next door and stacked. Added some red maple to top off the third row. Three more to go and the middle bay will be...
I see a new avatar pic for you Dave!
Wanna see it full of firewood real soon! :whistle: :stacker:
After three days of this heat that pool sure looks very inviting! Bet the BB smelled great!
Ms. buZZsaw snapped these yesterday of bluejays trying to stay cool. I've seen birds do this before. Record highs around 100* here.[ATTACH]...
Repeat customer wanted 1/8 cord of cooking wood. He caters for outdoor functions. He had bought some bundles for smoking recently. We had a...
Yeah it wasnt a pleasant experience by any means. Big cool down cant come soon enough. There's some fresh red oak around the corner that i may...
The tree was a bit bigger than I thought. I have scrounged from my woods and behind the house, but I kinda don't count those. They did take...
Nice job as always sir! :yes:
Tree service trimming back from the wires right across the street from my driveway. Took down this nice cherry last week on the other side of the...