:faint: You feeling okay? I guess the heat really does mess up your thought process! :D
Working hard in this heat. You must be beat? Hey that rhymes!
Ive never fared well in the heat. Don't know how I managed to cut that cherry last week as it was in the 90's. It wasn't easy. I try to firewood...
Thanks for the kind words. :handshake: I frequently say the same thing when I talk with men younger than me.
Split the rest this morning. Decent amount of heartwood splits moved next door for smoker inventory. [ATTACH] Ill stack the rest this week.[ATTACH]
OUCH! Did you buy it new? What year? Im surprised mine has gone as long as it has. Eight years come Halloween. Only two starters and you see...
What town? Doesnt hurt to try. Some nice logs there and easy pickens with the winch, but I know what you mean about that feeling toward a score.
:tears: :confused: :faint: Where's your hoarding sense of adventure! :tree:
Great score Joe. Yeah they did a solar farm near me a couple years back and I asked about the wood. The boss never called me back. There were...
Does this count?:D Considering where I live I should know the term. And no I'm not auditioning for the Village People!:doh:[ATTACH]
tricorn?
57! Its the oldest I've ever been! :D
A Scarlett tanager. Never have seen one in person.
No, haven't had any big logs to troubleshoot it on. I was gonna try a different bar first.
I observed a bluejay doing that again today. Turns out to be a juvenile that was begging. [ATTACH] I happened to get it with a chipmunk and...
Grabbed the rest yesterday afternoon. They halved easily with the Isocore. Ill split it tomorrow morning.[ATTACH]
Norway split easily and is the lightest in color of all the maples. Comparable to ash in terms of splitting, drying, and btu's even bark texture.
This was my biggest from a couple Summers ago. 20" bar on the 500i[IMG]
So do you go "eenie, meenie, miny, Moe" when you choose your splitting apparatus? :D
Sweet rounds. Thinking that maybe Norway maple which is even better.