I think by the end of 20 you would be so exhausted that it would be dangerous. Be careful on the job.
Were you actually able to get the car out from under therea?
Good morning everybody. Sunny and cold out. Nice 77 in. Hope everybody is having a good day. Stay safe and stay health.
Ee hit a low of 20. Before I rolled out of bed at 6:30 the furnace kicked on so not sure how chilly it got in here. Had a nice bed of coals so...
Xmas card picture. Beautiful. Hope you get power back soon.
Give Judy our love. Hurry and come home Judy. Hang in there Dennis.
How is you bones doing with the change of winter,?
Good afternoon. Molly, your grandson looks like he had fun. About 22 out and sunshine. I have been playing Christmas music for the last...
You will start to get longer days in two weeks. :D
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like beer, dogs and pics. Lots of pics. A lot of knowledgeable people here that are willing to share...
Glad to hear the feeding tube is helping Judy. As ornery as you guys claim her to be (lol) she was tiny. Hopefully Dennis will be able to get...
Thanks. Good to know that she knows we are behind her.
A couple weeks, if that long, and the days start to get longer. Looking forward to that myself.
Good thought Eric. I had forgotten about that. When I looked into it, I was on o2 with activity and when I was sleeping. So didn't qualify....
Chaz does not like feeding the blue jays. Don't blame him. They can drain the feeder in nothing flat.