And they lifted it over the side of the trailer. Don't think they have done this to often. But they got it done.
Good afternoon everyone. Getting close to 45. Chaz and my brother are up cutting the 2 deer that Pat had gotten. Once they get it deboned they...
That is such good news. So glad to hear it. Now don't over do yourself. Judy needs you.
Beautiful home. Nice decoration.
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like beer, dogs and pics. Lots of pics. Alot of great knowledgeable people here that are willing to...
You'll probably do more walking shopping so hold off on daily walk. Lol
Sorry t0o hear about your cat. How old is your daughter.? Sorry to hear about your coworkers. Do you know if the driver was charged?
Hoping the best for you and Judy. I like the idea of her being home.
Good afternoon everybody. Low 30s and cloudy. My little brother came up this morning to do some hunting. Got a doe and budding buck. Didn't...
I did call him my favorite Santa. Lol
Had some good news today. When covid hit the VA stopped sending bills out. Since I have meds I get every month I knew my bill would continue to...
Keep it up. Doing good.
That was funny. Thanks for sharing.
Good morning all. Getting some light snow this morning. Just a dusting. Have a good day all. Oh, Brandon you and Jeff and anybody else, be...
Not nice to remind us Brandon. Lol
I was talking to my doctor about it last week. There is two doses you have to take. She said the side effects are so bad that they recommend...
I like those.
Forgot the pic. Would like to see 1 or 2 small ones.
Sorry you got behind. This year we did also but we have a much smaller house so we're ok.