Good afternoon all. Cold out today. Suppose to start snowing this afternoon. 1-5"so not too worried. Everybody stay safe out. And don't...
We are on the western edge. 1-5" if we are lucky.
Lol. You are right smart azz. :rofl: :lol: I guess I forgot to put the snow in there.
Even then it still goes to wrong address.
The persons name was Alice but referred as him in the whole article.
My MIL had one also. I don't remember them doing a cola flush though.
My kids used to send me things addressed as "mom". No problem getting them.
All the pics are great of the kids.
Nice pics. Looks like you leave your wood in the cart also. I put a dollar throw rug underneath the cart to catch the chit that falls off the...
What do you make your plaques out of?
A local ski resort just opened for the season. They normally open before Thanksgiving. They said it was all man made.
Good afternoon all. Sorry I can't send any pic to you Brandon as we don't have any. Don't miss it in the least. I hope you and Carol enjoy...
Glad to hear that. Did they take the feeding tube out? Glad you were able to get reg food in Judy.
Now wait a minute guys. Be nice. Sounds like your talking about me. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Glad to hear she is coming out of ICU. Prayers going out to you and Judy Dennis.
Nice job (insert name here, I forgot). But looking at that stack of rounds in front of me, might be a little intimidating. Lol.
straps. Have been waiting for some pics of her.
We got a roast and couple of loins. They ground the rest up. Except for some of back strips.
There all good but like the face best.
Then he can sell them on FHC and give FHC a little bit of the profit. Lol