X2
Glad to hear she had a good day. She still eating solids every day? When I went in last time I had a "team" assigned to me. A cardiologist, one...
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We like beer, dogs and pics. Lots of pics. (You got that down). We have a lot of knowledgeable people here...
No doubt.
Good morning everybody. Chaz said 5" yesterday. So far I am not hear too much bad news from the storm so thats good. Wi tu h my eyes, I...
Let's see. We go out to dinner and Chaz orders prime rib and I order lobster. That will work out fine Brandon Scott . We'll be there.
And the plow didn't even bother to help ya out.
Can't like that. Bet that made your day. :hair: How long with the snowblower did it take to get that pile cleaned up?
Looks like you got a nice little garden growing there.
No thank you. Want sunshine and warm weather to melt it. Lol
We may end up having to pay for that. I misread the paper and it was a denial. I guess. We have to update our income yearly. Didn't know that....
Good morning everyone. We got snow of course. It is done and gone. Took a few shots for Brandon Scott since he misses it. Here ya go Brandon....
Chaz said that so far we got 3/4". We will see when it is over tomorrow. Stay safe people.
You guys are in our prayers. Glad to hear that she got to spend some time with her son. Hope the heart valves are minor and put on the back...
Thanks. Doing pretty good.
Received a statement from the VA showing that they paid for my ambulance ride to Buffalo in full. Yea it was a total of $5987.75. So far, that...
A couple pics of Holly with her new being on. Justdraftn made it for us. Chaz had gotten her a new pillow and she won't have anything to do with...
Happy Birthday Heidi. Hope you have a good one.
That is what we're having for Thanksgiving
Just starting to snow here.