That one looks neat.
Looking good.
Afternoon all. Low 30s with a few very light snow flakes. Just relaxing. Watching football later. Nice batch of fish Brandon. Have a great day...
We did pork and sauerkraut also.
X?
He has gotten to be a big boy. Such a deep chest on him.
I love peanuts but do not like peanut butter. When the kids were little I would make them pb and banana sandwich.
Happy New Years. Have a great year everybody.
That is going yo keep you nice and warm.
Happy New Year's Chris. Tell your dad also for us. I know Chaz and I are looking for a better year ahead. Got a little under 13 1/2 hrs till we...
If you have the room can always add on.
Very nice.
Ok make sure you send it to Brad a we don't want to see it. Lol
Morning everybody. Hope tyhe kids heal quickly Jeff. Nice job on the ramp. How many pitched in to help. Have a good day. Stay safe and stay...
Good morning everybody.
Nice pics Chris. Thanks for sharing.
T.Jeff Veal does a lot of night time splitting. He is a good one to talk to about his setup.
Good morning all. Going to get up to 30s today. The sun is out. Nothing much is going on. Have a great day all. Stay safe and stay healthy.
Sorry to hear you lost your buddy.
Happy birthday Molly. I am still older than you. Not doing a very good job of catching up. :D