Started out at 14* was up to 20* and climbing. Was a clear blue sky earlier but now over casted. Got the Bill's game recording and will watch...
Has to be hard to let them leave. Need more people like you guys doing this. He is a cutie.
Only had 2 pieces in the wood I brought in and they went on a good coal bed but they were on the heavy side.
Good morning everybody. Its the weekend. Hope everybody has a good one. Stay safe and stay healthy.
Well this is a mystery piece of wood. Only pic I have as it is keeping me warm. Any guesses? [ATTACH]
Chaz and I have the bracelets. And he made some bling for Holly also. [ATTACH]
That's cool.
Good morning everybody. Need to show us that doggie snow suit Heidi. Glad you were able to get some down time Jeff. Hopefully the antibiotics...
Morning lil Piney. Good pic of him.
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully an opening will come soon.
That was a real neat idea. Looks nice.
Good morning all.
Nice sunrise. Oh yea, nice calico.
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We have some very knowledgeable folks here that are willing to share. We like beer, dogs and pics. Lots of...
Sure does. Hopefully the paint has already cured.
Good afternoon everybody. Kinda of a blah day here. Should see some sun in a few days. Have a great day all. Stay healthy and stay safe.
I went back to school when I was 42. Ended up with an associates degree.
Good luck. Will be along for the ride.
Good morning all. Few scattered snow flakes. Hanging around 30. Glad to hear your grandson wanted to do some splitting Molly. Have a good day...
Good afternoon all. Glad to hear your back on your feet Molly. It's a pain being sick. Since you got called back in Jeff, when is your next day...