Good morning everybody. Temps have been hang around 30. Just another cloudy day here. It is Friday Have a good day all. Stay safe and stay...
Do you guys work on wood together? Have you taught him about the 3 yr plan yet. Lol. We want to know.
Afternoon all. About 32 out. Had some light flurries early that didn't amount to anything. Have a great day all. Stay safe and stay healthy.
X2
So true. But anybody that could tell you who's who is long gone. Unfortunately.
Good morning all. SIL stopped over and brought me a box of old photos. A lot are from the 40s and 50's. No clue who the majority of the people...
Good morning everybody. Glad to hear they are giving you 3 days off. Sounds like you need to find some down time on your days off. The meds...
Will he be burning the brush pile?
Would love to come again but with covid, don't think it will happen.
No pictures. You guys are slacking.
Thanks for sharing Dennis. I can hear you chuckling at them.:thumbs:
Was 21* when I got up. Going to around 35. Sun came out yesterday afternoon and it till just a few minutes ago.
Good afternoon all. Been lucky. Yesterday afternoon the sun broke out and sunshine again today. Hope it keeps coming.
Oh heavens no. Just driving through it is enough for me. I'm the Bill's fan, Chaz is the Steeler fan. I am also a Iowa Hawkeye fan. Their...
Long time ago I used to make peppermint schnapps with everclear. Boy was it good.
Do you do any of the training or just work the basic commands? Sit, stay, walking on leash. .
Good afternoon all. Glad you're feeling better Jeff. Molly. Does your grandson just keep splitting till he gets tired or just does one log...
Thanks Jeff. I really enjoyed it. Now tonight the Steelers need to do it.
I watch North Wood Law and they made a comment that it takes 2 years to train the K9s. How long to train your pup after he leaves you guys?