How about Heywood???
I have seen some of those spike saw college videos. Lots of good info, I’ll have to watch em again. Especially if I end up owning one
I’m heading to a town with a pawn shop. The last few times I was in there there they had a jonsered 630 (I think) on the shelf. Probably been...
Brad has nothing to worry about as far as me out producing him
I would like to get back there this week, but don’t know if that will happen. You can see the next victim in the first picture. It’s closer to the...
I usually do a lot more clean up. But this property is an overgrown mess with tall grass rotting down limbs and stumps. When I go back for the...
It’s good to hear from you, been a little while. Hope you get feeling better soon
Nope, 181, those metal brake levers kind of grow on you, I like em. And they are made of unobtainium, which is only slightly more expensive than...
I’m getting pretty close to being on the 3 year plan so probably won’t need it until the ‘22-‘23 season. I checked the first round above the notch...
No often times the rounds will sit in the pickup for awhile, sometimes a week. I’m usually nowhere near this efficient. This was just an...
Split about like I figured it would, as good as it gets with elm. I think even someone that splits by hand would have got through it in good...
I finally got tired of buZZsaw BRAD making me feel like a slacker, so I got off my ash and did something about it. I’ve had my eye on this...