I know a bunch of you have them. Let me have the good and bad of your experience with what you have or had. 2 stage, electric start, and fairly...
Kinda how I got it figured. It gets pretty horizontal farther out. I’m a little bit concerned that some of the branches out towards the end may...
Uhmm ...... that shop is a little too clean :confused:
I’m thinking this branch is next on the chopping block. It is huge, and dead. Just haven’t figured out how to go about it yet. Being dead and...
Granddaughter was in school. Tancy was around someplace, probably looking for a rabbit. If I’m dropping a tree she stays in the pickup until it’s...
I guess the snow is coming tonight and clear through the weekend possibly with highs in the teens all week. Glad I got it done today
Yep elm of some sort. Actually the best sort of elm. Dry into the 20% range and splits easily and no bark
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I took the first arm off on Thursday. Went out by myself. I didn’t get as far as I had hoped, because I took the...
[ATTACH] Load of standing dead elm and my helper for the day
Yeah Brad I think you are in denial, but we all know better.
Same here
Don’t look like any elm I’ve ever seen, and not familiar with any oaks. Of the species I do know the bark looks closest to the ash that I have...
That thing is huge! What kind of tree was it? Gonna mill those logs?
Good luck with that! Conventional ones are going the way of the dinosaurs. We just bought a set before Christmas, it’s still a top loader but no...
I know nothing about stihls, what is R version and nonR ?
I’ll keep it in mind, haven’t got mad enough to give up on this one yet. It’s an opportunity to do some learning
the one that came with it. I think it’s a zama carb and already had the metal clamp when I got it
I don’t have any spare carbs (yet) I see HLSupply has OEM ones for $90 or a farmer tech for $30. $90 seems a bit rich for my blood, is the farmer...
I wish I could get my 357 to run like that. I can’t get the bog off idle to go away. I had it on the bench took it apart pulled carb, and the jug,...
It sounds to me like your chain, spur drive on the clutch, and possibly the bar tip sprocket are miss matched pitch wise. The bar probably has the...