I like the sign on the back wall
-11*F right now on its way to -24*F by morning according to the experts. About an hour ago I put 3 oak splits in the stove and that’s what I’ll...
I realized last night it was your anniversary and was gonna say something first thing this morning, but of course I forgot. It’s been a hoot...
This is the most winter we have had in my area for a good number of years. I don’t think the temperature has gotten above zero for two or three...
I see how that could happen. Fortunately I don’t get to much snow in the cab, anymore! My biggest problem is keeping my hands warm
I crossed the $100 mark on a dinner for 2 in Denver almost 30 years ago! Steak and lobster tail for each of us if I recall and probably not much...
I plow the local airport, this is their truck. Old highway department rig, it’s getting kinda ratty but it gets the job done. And I’m used to...
That sounds like a pretty nifty operation he has going. Is that his only job?
Are you talking about saws or black locust???
I blow mine off at the end of the day usually. Often wished I had a convenient way to do it in the field. That’s a sweet setup :yes:
My phone is telling me -15*F this morning, standing dead elm keeping the house warm. I think this might be the coldest I’ve seen since I’ve...
You should be fine, especially if you’re mixing it up with drier stuff. I burn lots of standing dead elm and before I joined here and got a...
Only if it has a toddler riding it
Maybe a 500i would help “break the fever”
Recently I have been watching Spike 60 saw college videos on YouTube. “Man that guy is a wealth of information on huskies and jonsereds”!!! I’ve...
It could come tomorrow if you want it to :makeitrain"
Where does river birch fall in that comparison?? I scored close to a cord this early fall.
[ATTACH]
The bark has me thinking cottonwood also, but the end grain shots look a little dark
Don’t know how wide they make em. 36” 42” 48”? Just really today while shoveling around the airport hangers got to thinking about getting one. The...