Was the second picture taken from “lands end”? I love that spot
I guess we were supposed to be out for thirty minutes, ended up being 3 1/2 hours and was around 10 below zero when it went out. I don’t know...
Sounds like you better get a couple more saws also :emb:
Oh, so you’ve also met the stepson...
Our power just came back on about 30 minutes ago, was out for about 3 1/2 hours and was only supposed to be for 30 minutes. The way I understand,...
Welcome to the club. I’m guessing more than a couple people here are cutting for the ‘24-25 season already. The the 3 year plan is a thing of...
So, you’ve met the guy I work with?
Has anyone ever looked at or tried a concrete buggy? Even a used one is out of my price range but they look like they should be the ultimate....
Trees
That story sounds a lot like the guy I work with. His foundation and crawl space is so breezy I think a large raccoon could go top speed from...
Why not just build a pickup box trailer. You can always add some side boards if you need more capacity. I’d start with a 3/4 at least and a 1 ton...
Now what are you gonna dream about???
I saw this coming, but honestly I didn’t think it would be for another month or so. I guess that’s what happens when the weather has you stuck...
Yeah I can’t wait for that myself, I’m getting closer. Should have it nailed by next burning season
Would those be considered part of the 40 mile herd? Do they just show up in the winter? I didn’t think caribou lived around Tok all year.
Welcome Prometheus ....joining us right in the “heat of the battle” to stay warm! These guys will really help with that, they have helped me...
Nice pile of locust, and way too refresh an old thread.
On average, This is probably a little bit more than what I usually have by the stove. Probably not quite a weeks worth (especially at these...
-28*F according to my phone!!! I don’t know if I have ever seen it this cold before, probably has been, just wasn’t as interested in heat and...
Wow that is quite the commute! Chadron is probably 3 1/2 hours west and north of me. One of the better areas of the state as far as terrain and...