I know some of you sell bundles of wood so I’d like some thoughts. I have a large amount of cottonwood logs that I hate to see go to waste and...
Last I knew the govt. mileage rate was $0.55 per mile so that is around $38 in a 70 mile round trip. As I understand that is basically to cover...
Do you have to mess with the limbs and brush or will the park deal with it once it’s done being picked over
And what is wrong with a dead ash tree?
Oh sure!..... make it all pretty to drive up the bidding!:rofl: :lol:
Maybe the best squirrel proof feeder I’ve ever seen
Probably not the only metal in that yard tree
Sounds like the makings of an auction .... besides you already gots one
Nothing.... so I’ll give you $25 for it :whistle:
Rollerized muffler bearings, not to many places stock ‘em!
There’s not really all that many roads. The getting lost happens when you get off the road.
And I always dreamed about living in Fairbanks...., guess maybe not. Does the same apply to North Pole?
MikeInMa said: ↑ X-rays were taken of his head. Nothing was found. :cool: ↑ Yes the Dr did find something... A little sign that said "Space for...
Wow !!! :bug: Just WOW !!! I don’t even know what else to say. I bet the towels are to keep people like me from drooling on them!
That guy must own a lot of blankies.......:rofl: :lol:
Oh.... and a drink holder too!!
Probably seen it on the internet :whistle:
Get it filled up and the temp probably won’t swing as much or at least as often.
I’ve got access to a 345 cat excavator. If’n I could ever gather up a bunch of easy splitting rounds like that I think I would have to try and rig...
If that was a Husqvarna, you wouldn’t have to baby it. In fact it would probably be tired of waiting on you and chewed it’s way out the door...