Got into the mid sixties yesterday and the house was pretty warm when I got home from work. Had a meeting in the evening so went with out a fire....
There’s no such thing as overkill. Dead is dead, there are not various degrees of dead :deadhorse:
I did all the fat from my first bear a couple years ago. 1” chunks in the crockpot then into pint jars. Thought it turned out pretty good for my...
You mean like you’re doing now?
Not familiar with the echoes, but I hear lots of good comments about them here. Otherwise I’d say 455 Husqvarna if looking at new. My first saw...
It’s a standing dead elm! Greatest firewood ever (at least around my parts)! Want me to load up several huskies and come show you how it’s done?
I kept waiting for the sound of a chainsaw
What you selling
Loves me some standing dead with the bark off!:yes:
I’ll take the 288 muffler.
So do you sell bundles?
I love my 562, but need to get the filter upgrade kit.
Can you send me some more info? Or a link?
No free bags here. Best price I think I have found is around 60 cents each, not done looking yet.
Seems labor intensive/time consuming...
How did you bundle it? Bags?, twine? Stretch wrap?
What species of wood?
FINALLY!!!! But aren’t you worried that it will catch a cold just sitting on those rounds without it’s blankie on. :rofl: :lol: I mean there IS...
Ok a quick internet look only talks about hardwood, and more specifically ash. Also not moving it more than 50 miles
Don’t know what or if any regulations exist that would apply here. I know I have seen signs in the forest campground that say “ burn it where you...