It’s not because I forgot, but the oil cap on my 266 has come open several times. The stepson helper noticed it before I did the last time, glad...
Does your nephew build them for others? I’m wanting to have one built someday. My dad made several when I was young,One of my biggest regrets is...
:doh: :doh:There could have been a gun stock in there
You will get through it in fine shape. That’s an awesome score. I’d be as happy as a beagle at Easter with a elm score like that. You will like...
And let’s not forget about your CAD:p
Buy the absolute best one that you can possibly afford, that way you only cry once. I have a zeiss 10x40b and a compact Swarovski both over 20...
Yep looks the same. Best thing about it is the smell
Then round up to 458 and that’s a Lott!!:D
I would have guessed a wood chuck .... or maybe a beaver
Probably cedar of some sort. If it’s red inside I’d have called it western red cedar before, but you people have taught me that it is actually a...
What size true blue rope did you put in the 266
We have a similar problem in my town, & I’m on the town board. A Run down, overgrown property, won’t sell it, home to skunks and feral cats. Last...
That’s the most distinct difference in before and after I’ve ever been able to tell. Nice job. Hopefully I’ll get a Husqvarna to you some day.
The majority of the trees I fall are dead. Only once (so far) has it not worked as I wanted. Was trying to go against the natural way that it...
Is green when you stack it? and then shrinks maybe ?
So in that $200 quote, how much of that are you considering freight charges?
buZZsaw BRAD what did you finally do with this dilemma? Curious minds want to know
2 series Husqvarnas, metal brake levers, full wraps, light weight bars. That’s a sweet lineup, and a cool picture!:thumbs:
I’ll probably let it go when you give me a fresh bone to chew on.
A blanket :rofl: :lol: