[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This all showed up at the local tree dump. I think I know where...
When I shot trap in high school paper shells were still common and I preferred them. And yes, the smell, I can almost smell them now just thinking...
I’ve probably burned close to 4 cords, didn’t keep track as well as I had planned to. But since I joined up with you fine folks I have more wood...
I took a pretty good tumble on an escalator when I was young and banged up my shins pretty good, and I don’t recall that I was trying anything...
I’m going though this right now with a pile of cottonwood logs cut in November and December of 2019. I bucked up a bunch of rounds in March and...
Yeah that seems pretty high! Don’t know about the older original ones. But pretty high for a more recent production one. I got a friend interested...
On killing trees???
X2
I’ve heard of using copper nails to kill trees before, but where do you get them?
Still envious
Ohh Yeah.... prove it!!!!:p
You’re still young, you got time.... :D
Is that even possible???
Thanks, I thought maybe he was a custom builder. My buddy had a guy in New Mexico build one for him. Turned out awesome!! That’s probably who I...
I’m curious to see what things look like at the Wanamaker gun show coming up in April! In Tulsa Oklahoma. Has anyone else ever been to this?
I seen an old original one in a museum in Montana, battlefield of the Little Bighorn, ( Custer’s last stand). The thing was quite large and looked...
I would think one and done is probably the smarter policy. Seems highly likely if it was to happen again, it would be very close to the same spot....
Of course I want it!! Them’s the ones worth havin!!
Is that an actual museum, or just one hell of a personal collection that will part with something occasionally
Chud is starting to get just as annoying as J. Dirt and M2theB with all his cool old Husqvarna finds. Makes me just a little bit envious :hair: