Nope, I’m on the town board. Last summer one of the other board members was out for an evening drive with his wife in their convertible, and I was...
I had to try!
No need for pictures, that’s just the huskies are engineered, total pice of garbage. I’ll unburden you of it, how does $50 sound :emb:
Yeah.... he’s gonna feel that in the morning
I’ll be watching this closely because I have been wanting and needing a building myself. And just last week I see menards has a 24 x 40 kit that...
I’ve never burned any in the stove yet, but the apricot tree I cut up to use for smoking is the best smelling wood I’ve came across. I think a few...
“Need” should have nothing to do with it. Want one?..... buy one! It really is that simple!:makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain"
I’d say hackberry also. It is one of the 3 most available woods for me. Seems to split a little better after it has a chance to dry some. If you...
Do Depends on the individual kid. I’ve worked with a guy that is 50 and wouldn’t want to be near him if he had a hatchet in his hand
I might have to try and find that book
I was wondering if you had run it yet. Gonna need one with cooled handles before to long
Oh sure, you say that now.... just wait!
I burned a little bit of standing dead willow years ago, before I knew anything about firewood. Don’t remember what it was like. I just recall...
That is just crazy talk!!!
My 562 xp it coming up on 3 years old I think. 2 times it has thrown a fit and would not start, a new plug fixed it instantly.
So..... willow is worse than cottonwood??
I check it out probably 3 -4 times a week. For the last couple years. Very seldom anything worth grabbing.
Those leaves in the last picture go with the wood.... well actually, they stay with the wood in the dump!
You guys guessing willow are pretty good. I’d seen in the road ditch just outside of town where a tree was taken out for a new power line, then I...
Don’t think so I’m quite familiar with that one. Bark is way wrong. But thanks for playing, feel like I should send you a consolation prize like a...