[ATTACH]
A little more looking and i think you might be right. I did another Google picture search and looked a little more. Here's one that looks...
Right, if you know it's been well taken care of then it might be worth his asking price. Looking up Georgia sales tax and you could pay anywhere...
Maybe a bandana? Carrying a weed eater in the summer sun i found myself wiping my face and eyes a ton! A bandana helped me.
I'm thinking I'll just stick with a thermometer to tell the temp of the stove.
Looks like you can buy a brand new one for about $2500?
I got more plumbing done where i can finally start repluming this master bath and still have a shower and toilet work in the other bath. So i...
You definitely have to tap into or open you're creative/artistic side. Those unable to do so will find the movie stupid or boring or just be...
[MEDIA]
Anyone recognize this one? From my searching it appears to be a thrush of some sort. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]