Well don't cha know it's normal for women (hookers) to come knocking on your shanty door while out on the ice! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I'm sure...
I'd be curious how long that seal last also. Will probably be fine if he only splits straight grain stuff. Can't imagine a twisted up crotch...
Yeah i didn't watch any of the video except :30 i mentioned. I was just looking for the tool i remember from back in high school auto shop. Not...
And you'd probably be replacing it again, if not immediately, within a short time. Unfortunately replacement parts arnt what they once were. Idk...
I had to look it up. Scroll to 2:00 and it was only :30 before i said no way would i use that tool! Wonder if the dude even had a face mask on....
Was 6:25 before i had to call it quits tonight.
Hadn't seen that style yet. Probably gotta use your whole weight to get it on all while trying not to get stabbed in the gut? Can't be good for...
I think this might be what The Wood Wolverine was referencing. Would've saved ya a little time and effort. Obviously not cost effective when...
I doubt the other side looks any better. Just joking. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH]
No smoke outta that chimney!
It is. Was just showing my stupidity. :handshake:
Took me a min to figure out how he's balancing that bowl on a stick. :rofl: :lol:
That's sure something. Nothing like learning to build a saw and look for engineering/manufacturing defects at the same time. I think id need to...
Not to butt into your conversation but i was curious myself. Here's what i found. [ATTACH]
Well i have some 4" scrap from when my roof was re-done if you ever make it so SW MI. :D
They do that on some diesel fuel pumps to help with nvh issues but I'm sure you already new that. How thick of foam you gonna use? Build a box,...
Looks like a bunch of standing water around too.
Glad to hear it. I know i would've been reworking my numbers, checking real world stuff until i passed out from exhaustion.
The one i have, iirr, goes pretty good with just the regular tires. Can't imagine with chains! :yes: