Second and third look to be cherry. Maybe the first one too but its hard to tell with just end grain. Last one might be ash but it could be...
Got the ol 520 out today. Had to lay her on the side for a few to get fresh gas in the carb but she started up decently easy after that, maybe 5...
Right! I haven't paid an annual fee for any credit card I've ever had.
Cool. What saw'd you use in the mill?
She found the sunshine. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'm curious as to how you're gonna hook onto the pump in the pit or can you just grab that pvc pipe coming up?
The first I'll guess as cherry, going by one piece of bark. Second is oak of some sort, judging by the "fleck" it's showing.
Sun was out here all day so i got out and split a load. Not as warm as yesterday but still 42°. [ATTACH]
Oh it's just a cute way to say i blew the leaves. A byproduct of doing that is that each blade of grass gets rustled up. Grass looks better...
Was 48°+ today and sunny this morning so i got out and stood the grass up. Half way thru [ATTACH] Finished product [ATTACH]
And some wonder why disease and cancer are so prevalent now a days.
Or a wifi smoker thermometer?
I'm pretty sure you're allowed to brag about that but thanks for confirming it can be done. :handshake: Now how many guys here you think are...
Life isn't about how much we have but how little we need. Someone else said that first i just can't remember who.
If i remember right he just broke it in half. Was a boy scout leader on a camping trip. Obviously lots of free time. Lol
Well with a hatchet but ya.
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. It used to really show how precise and steady one's hand was. Only saw one guy do it before.
Something a little different. [MEDIA]