It doesn't even sound interesting. This is the kinda stuff you get when there's more weirdos in the world than normal people.
Idk what's wrong with people. That's something I'd NEVER buy, probably wouldn't even taste it. Can't say I'm a huge fan of mix and match flavors...
Yeah something like that. If only i cared to not offend people. Lol Unfortunately it seams that the whole "not offending people" has brought us...
There's alot of people that have more money than they know what to do with or its someone who thinks there's alot of those people around. I guess...
Counted 16 total. All hens. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The ignorance of some people is hilarious. Just gotta remember to laugh and move on. Some will sure make one wonder though.
Yeah something like that. My mom had more of an idea than me. I sat and watched the 1st quarter with them and she clued me in. Even pointed...
I'm right there too. I've seen these memes lately about taylor swift playing at the superbowl and how he sounds fast..... well i figured she was...
Seriously!!! :rofl: :lol: Went over to my parents tonight at about 5:30 for dinner and that's when i found out about it. :eek:
That's a tough one i imagine. Hopefully it wasn't a complete surprise.
Ahhhh i understand better. Went back and looked at the pictures a little closer and i think it was the first one that looks kinda like 2 walls...
If that's the case it won't work very well to warm people up, over half the flame is cover! What's the reason to burn like this in the first place?
Gotta blame someone/something else first. :headbang:
That's just a little before my time. Born in '87. Only reason I'm partial to MV, it came out when i was a sophomore. Plus i like the drawn out...
Cool. At first i had a hard time understanding how an ro system would help. I use one here at the house for drinking water but obviously collect...
What do you do, collect the waste water from the unit?
I'm kinda partial to the morning view album. Thanks for the reminder. I know what I'll be starting my day with. Morning View
Got a little more split today. [ATTACH] From on top of the pile. [ATTACH]
Well is it a shed or carport? Lol. I remember the carport part from earlier. For some reason when you say shed i imagine an enclosed building...
I'm lost. When did we start talking about a shed?