Its definitely not that from what i can tell. I think you guys are probably right on the pin cherry.
I'll have to keep an eye on it this spring. Wouldn't surprise me if it's some kinda cherry. The others i thought were black birch are young...
So there are several trees on my property that i can't readily ID myself. So i thought id start a thread to post all my ID pictures in one place...
That's the kinda thing that don't make me miss being a mechanic one bit!!
Spring must be getting close around here. Toms are chasing the hens, from one side of the house to the other. 17 hens, 4 toms [ATTACH]...
It's when ya make a big ol mess of noodles on the ground. They're noodles if you have an imagination. Lol
What's worse is the homeowners will put the "tree guy" in the middle of it most time. Since you do that kinda work, if you have a situation...
We've had at least one good local one here but it's been years. I can almost remember his name but iirr, he had this game he'd play called 5...
He wouldn't remember if he did. :rofl: :lol:
Oh i definitely wouldn't want their job though it could be fun to use some of the technology they have available to them. In all reality tho...
From what I've seen, most just regurgitate what another one says. Looking at some past storms that they've missed on and not many contradict what...
The ideals and values that built this country and made it different (better than everywhere else) are a thing of the past most places.
That's definitely the way it feels sometimes. You mentioned something about the impulse line and you maybe affecting it with your porting. Have...
Asking for a pay it forward!?!?! I'll bet that person's been given everything in their life. They probably don't even pay for that house!
If only that was everyone's standard. Unfortunately we are becoming the minority quick in this country.
What ice cream company? I didn't see any name. :rofl: :lol:
Well that same flock of hens must've hung close by all day. I was out stacking some wood and had my back to the ravine when i heard this whoosh...
Yeah but to think it would last forever is kinda hard to believe. A $500 1/2 cord once a year.... maybe. I sure wouldn't build a business around...
No way I'm paying $12 for a PINT of ice cream!!! :hair:
We're hopeful that one day they might actually do their job right. What a goofy fantasy that is tho cause most no one does anymore.