That's the way it's explained but i don't think they can prove it. Mainly cause i don't think they can see electrons flow. That part is assumed...
I'm not positive but i think the kill switch "grounds" out the coil on the low side. It doesn't connect to the high voltage going to the spark...
Can we really SEE the flow of electrons? Last i learned we couldn't but that was years ago. Like do electrons flow inside the copper wire/strand...
So let's use the real world scenario of getting shocked from a spark plug wire of a running engine. Can you use your explanation and put it in...
So what would be the difference between electricity and current? Not trying to be a smart guy like some. :emb: Just trying to learn and...
Grab the hot (black wire) coming outta the wall of your house and I'll bet you think otherwise. That shock didn't come outta the ground. Same...
That's the function of a step of transformer. Right? That's all a coil is. So you're describing the function of the coil? Just depends how...
Well if we use the conventional theory of electricity flow, positive to negative. I don't see how it wouldn't be a ground. The spark threads...
Oh boy! Did i start an argument? What should i have called it mr smarty pants. :p
I couldn't read the whole article but this part has me wondering. I'm no financial person or anything so maybe i just don't fully understand....
To add to that when i hit the kill switch to shut her down it did nothing! Ended up using the choke. Kill switch worked fine before and works...
It's kinda funny you bring that up. Was cutting some 24"+ red oak yesterday with my 372xt. Was most of the way thru the cut and i must've...
Right! I wonder what situation would warrant that. :sherlock:
Longevity is the only thing i can think. "Cost of ownership" goes up with more maintenance the vehicle needs. Marketing doesn't like that cause...
Can also index the plug so the ground strap isn't in the way. Side gapping is probably easier since you don't need different thickness washers.
Just gotta look at it from a different angle. :thumbs::handshake:
I'm pretty sure feeler gauges are meant to bend. I take the feeler gauge the long way over the trigger on the flywheel cause the gauge bends...
I know i can't eat a huge lunch cause then i feel like doing nothing the rest of the day.
This is the first article i read about it but seems there are several other/better options that can be used on more than just a fiskars. 10...
100%!!! Then you KNOW exactly what you're setting it at instead of assuming some piece of paper is a certain thickness. The appropriate tool...