That mirror'll give ya' an idea................:cheers::wacky:Mine does. :whistle:
Finally....some useful information.:zip:
Maybe he ran outta leather.:whistle::rofl: :lol:
Oops, cement...........
'Cause it keeps growing back.:hair::D I knew someone would say something about the wording:picard:........but I thought it might be someone...
One of the brothers used the mini to dig a trench from close to the house out to one of the sheds (about 40'). Would have taken me a week to hand...
Going to be a bit warm for another couple days, so not too much getting done (and the a/c is running too much for my liking). I did take a walk...
Hay now, while the sun shines.:tractor:
That's what happens when you lose brain cells. Too much cogitatin'.:whistle: I hope all's well with you and the fam...........
Which is when I weigh myself. Every time.
Pretty close guess yesterday............232.4 this morning (yep, the scale does 10ths).
Dang, that's a great idea.
So THAT'S how to do it. I was at 231 this morning and man it's tough losing that last lb to hit 230. I'll prolly be 234 again in the...
Build an Ark. You seem to get lots of rain and the wood is treated, so.........:popcorn:
Build another deck.:whistle:
This, X1000 You'll thank IP later.
Wow, nice score and a big "you suck" award. :yes:
Aw man, you took my guess............I should type faster. Wait, is there a prize for the correct guess?
I'm still unsure why he isn't dead after all the crap he went through..........almost constantly. Crazy movie.
See Dave, I'm thinkin' those were supposed to be ABOVE ground in this scenario.:whistle: Maybe that was the problem?