One word...............mulch. I don't need to worry about a "yard" where I process, so it's easier.
The ground here catches the trash. Works well.:whistle::rofl: :lol:
Fairly vague, and.............subterfuge-y.
I've seen some pretty large "slabs". Wait, that doesn't sound right. Cue Eric..............:picard:
Some on here have the same friend, but they named him Face Cord.:dex::headbang:
Done, and..............done! Nice score. Will you have access in the future too?
Uh, just go get it. Figure it out once you have it home. I only processed slabwood once. A bit of a pain, but it's still firewood,...
Lifestyle. :yes:
Nice. :thumbs:
I should have done that when I ran everything out to the pole barn. I don't get much of a wireless signal out there. This little shed is out near...
I need a WHOLE bunch, if there's leftovers.:rofl: :lol:
Those aren't easy to obtain. Use 'em wisely. :whistle:
Nice stack o' firewood there Steve697 . Welcome aboard.
Thanks IP. Dave shorthand.........:picard: I was thinking of just running the PVC vertical from bottom of trench into LB, obviously, wire inside...
Whoa, for just a second, I thought Clem was typing........:whistle::rofl: :lol:
Unignorable
Gotta' remember ta feed 'em sometimes.
A few missing brain cells doesn't hur.............uh, wut? Hey ironpony , you do 'lectric? Anybody else?
Mike, that's a nice bonus tree (or 2). Ignore Eric and I. Well, at least Eric.:whistle:
I need some advice/verification on how best to get this done right. Wire is 2' down, and I think this 3/4 in. x 10 ft. PVC Schedule 40...