SisIL does that to me.
Ha! You think YOU'RE slow? I'm so slow, I can do a hundred yard dash in....wait, I can't do that anymore. Uh, well, I'm so slow, I make a turtle...
WTH is a Zelkova? WOW, look at those rings! Prolly grew 5'/year.
I was half joking..........sort of. Sounds like you not only have a great partner, but a great MIL too. Carry on. My take is this......if you want...
About the same here, and we use an Englander 30NC.
Send MIL home. :whistle::handshake:
I'm sure the whole retired contingent will be cheering as well. :dex:
Looks to be a pretty good sized stove. Nice. How much space are you heating with it?
Sorta reading between the lines (or, not really), I surmised he'd like to install in alcove and have it stick out 1/4 to 1/2 way into the room....
Just remember that what you want to do is dependent on clearance requirements. It may need to stick out farther than you want. Alcoves have a bit...
Saw that one.
Like Eric.....wait, what? Aaaand, welcome aboard! Got any pictures of the situation? All pipe after the first ceiling penetration should be Class A.
Wow, that's great news ww. As someone who's worn glasses since the age of 12, I can appreciate those improvements. :popcorn:
Dang, that's a lotta stuffed peppers, or salsa, or however else they get used.
Same here. The temp is down today, but the humidity is making me sweat. AC just got turned on, and set for 70 in ECO mode.
:hair: What wax do you use, Dennis? :whistle: I may have washed mine at some point in the past few years, but I can't remember. :picard:
Gooder idea Eric......get the pros involved.:thumbs:
I bought my CC GT1554 about 11.5 years ago. Still running great, as long as the mice leave the wiring alone. I did have an issue with the ign....
Herding cats?
We could use some more too. Maybe tomorrow afternoon.