Mine's an un-skill saw. :whistle::D
Hope it works for ya'.
:whistle:
Hey, who put that Toro there?:hair::rofl: :lol:
Well, I suppose he gets points for going back................:picard:
Water and live electricity don't mix well. If that fitting pops, hopefully the breaker will do it's job before any major damage is done. Somebody...
Ok, I see what you did there.:picard::rofl: :lol:
However, when all you have is a hammer (or drill), everything starts looking like a nail.:picard:
220 might be for an in-wall heater. Otherwise......no clue. Yeah, pipes can't move, so should go in house before elec, which bends quite easily.
So, flip a switch and the water comes on? Turn on the faucet and the light comes on? Very 3 stooge-ish. WTH??? I think I've now actually seen...
Nice. It all adds up.
How diplomatic.............:whistle::rofl: :lol:
This window unit has a temp setting, and an ECO mode to try keeping a set temp. I turn the whole thing off before bed once the outside temp gets...
"I'm pretty sure God turned one fish into like 5,000 fish tacos".. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl:...
There's a diminishing return at about R-49 or so, but yeah, suggested is R-60 up here too. Our place is WELL below that.:whistle:
Was outside for just a few minutes yesterday working on the elec. line trench and when I came in, I was the same for a while. Good thing I had...
Dry it, then burn it.
Wrap it up in a bow too............. :whistle:
Seems like a good organizational method to me. I have 3 tape measures sitting on my desk.......never know when I'll need one. Seriously.:whistle:
Some of those formations look like the planet Krypton.