Great minds..............:dex: There's a fairly nice Craftsman TS sittin' there too, which could have my dado set installed and leave the cab. saw...
I mat try 300-350. Been looking for one of these for a long time, and just bought an old Craftsman for $100 a couple weeks ago. :picard: I guess I...
today at a moving sale that looks to be in great shape. Asking $450. It's a 14" Delta "Platinum Edition" (I know just marketing), that isn't...
Nice pics Maina. Can't wait to see the new stove all hooked up. About those legs though...........:rofl: :lol:
[IMG] I coulda used one of those to help me get outta bed this morning.:whistle:
:picard::dex:
Hmm, like, no like. There's a game like that, isn't there? I doubt they consider it a game though. Don't move or they may shoot.
Yeah. I'm a homebody, so all that travel would bug me.
Man, I seriously don't think I could do that job (even if I were qualified). Enjoy that well deserved vacay.
Yep, what's not to like?
Hey Old Cabin Guy, welcome aboard.
I was pretty stressed at 40 years too. However, I didn't crack. Like TD says....got a welder?
Nope, nope, nope.........................:rofl: :lol::coffee:
Right where we wanna' be, right? Right? Hello? Bueller?
I need to totally refrain from much more comment on those things............ Modern tech being all it is, it still ain't all that OR a bag o'...
In the loony bin with the rest of us.:wacky:
Wait a minute............is Clem proofing your posts now? :rofl: :lol: OMG, you guys with the "smartphones"................:hair:
Gettin' a bit deep in heah..............:picard::rofl: :lol:
Pretty weird, right? We now have 4 doors here (one's a patio door, and the others match.....now).
:whistle::D [MEDIA]