It's an exclusive club. :handshake:
Mike, are you sure that's not a castle?:D
Dave, Dave here. :rofl: :lol: I managed to get the shed full of this winter's wood a while back, but I still need to fill the other 1/2 of the...
:whistle::rofl: :lol::picard:
Beat me to it. Nice.
X4. [MEDIA]
Yep, I noticed that. :yes:
Oooh, u gonna' be bizzy for a minute.
I don't really do any metal work, so I'll hold off on that until needed.
Cool, sounds good.
Hmm, ........ 6TPI then? More TPI? I would like to do some (or a lot) resawing, so a wider/coarser blade is better for that? This is starting to...
Getting into the 50's at night here has been real nice for sleeping with the windows open. Gdaughter mentioned when she got up that she was cold....
Ok then, I'll try Timber Wolf after trying the one on the saw. 1/4"X3-4 TPI a good starting point?
Where does everybody get blades?
Pretty sure it's 1 HP, but I'll check again when I get back out to the shop (whenever that might be).
That's what I thought.:D As I was taking pics, I also noticed this one will handle a 3/4" blade...........:thumbs: Guess I'm goin' shopping for...
So, since all y'all (see what I did there Eric?) have no patience.....:whistle::rofl: :lol:, here's the requisite pics. Hmm, tough crowd..........
Uh, uh, uh,..........the dog ate the pics. :hair::whistle: Gimme' at least a little credit, I DID actually THINK of taking pics. I've been...
Oh, couldn't find the miter gauge, but I'm sure I can find one somewhere.
Decided to go back before someone else snagged it. I asked how low she'd go, and after a couple seconds of thought, she said $350. I pushed it a...