Those are the "smart" ones. :whistle:
NZ3000 build binge watching.
I see leoht and I are thinking along the same lines. :handshake:
I'd never expect pretty much any kind of Maple to be ready to burn in 8 months, although that stuff is getting close. Could you move that wood to...
I think that's French for "too much sapcrap on my hands".
Spruce is fun......not. Or, knot. Let's not (knot?) forget the sap. That's fun too. Wear clothes you'll just keep wearing to work on Spruce....
:picard::rofl: :lol:
Yep, doin' it right! It's always that last little bit up at the top that gets the worst buildup (well, it is for me). I hope my :popcorn: lasts...
Way to de-context-ualize things.
Fer sure. :whistle: It didn't rain enough to worry about it.
Ya know, there are times when I just don't understand.......this is one.:rolleyes:
Speaking of Grand hotels, there's one that's pretty well known on Mackinac Island............. [IMG]
Hahaha......Dennis, you're famous!:dancer: Well, we of course already knew that. :D
I actually left the AC on overnight, and almost turned it off for a while this morning, but when I took the dogs out that changed my mind. The...
One can only hope for that type of courage and fortitude when it's time to say goodbye.
Cool. Just cool.
Thinking the same thing as I was typing. Brother had told me about a job not too far from us recently and at our Fri. fish fry GTG, he said he...
Exactly. I think he guerilla types as he's running to the next tree job.:dex::rofl: :lol:
Thank you for pointing out I didn't do anything. Isn't perception weird?:rofl: :lol:
Loved, loved, loved that build/project. Not sure I can break away for Walt's GTG....so much going on right now (never seems to stop). I keep...