Turned off the AC overnight, but had to turn it back on this morning. Just way too humid. Sweating while just sitting.:rolleyes:
Let nature take it's course. For sure move the canoes......wouldn't want 'em messin' up that potential firewood when it falls.:whistle::fire:
So that's why they call me that. Now I get it.:whistle: [IMG]
I guess I should have elaborated............nope, get me out of there!!:D
Dang, nice size SP. We love those. Ever had the white SP?
Yep. Only 74 here at the moment, but the air is almost thick enough to cut with a knife.
Quite beautiful pics. So wolves, eh? Nope.
Nice haul Eric. Any left you can get?
Just found a small hornet/wasp nest in the wood shed....... Going to full nuke mode later.:rootintootin:
:rofl: :lol::dancer: [MEDIA]
Oh man, do yerself a favor and do not do a search for "tanned guy". :binoculars::hair:
You mean Stewie?:whistle: [MEDIA]
Good on ya' for thinking ahead. :dex: Kinda figured you meant 750.:yes:
Yep, not much space for storage in there. Now, if that was a typo and you really have 7500 sq ft.........I have no sympathy. :whistle::rofl: :lol:
Xactly. :dex:
I like this pic better.........., but nice job getting that nastiness done in the attic. [IMG]
Yep, all we need now is the money shot...........a pic of fire inside that thing. :yes:
Hey Chvymn99, belated Happy Birthday!
Too bad you're so far away.......I'd take it off your hands and take REAL good care of it.:whistle:
A bit o' paint and it'll be gooder as new.:yes::whistle: