Minor detail. :rofl: :lol:
Wow, wasn't aware of that, Dennis. Guess I should go and take mine out of the receiver. However, the one on the Jeep is pretty well rusted in...
This is what should happen to a thief........ [MEDIA]
Nope. Experience speaking there, bubba?:banana::rofl: :lol:
Whew, thanks Maina, thought I was goin' blind for a while. :whistle::picard:
Sumthin' mus' be wrong with ma computer............I don't see the pics. :whistle::)
No chit!
I saw his true character the first time I heard him. Intuition? I guess it's capitalism, but as far as I'm concerned, he's a leach. Same.
Yeah, when I was a kid, sticks were more fun than any toy. They could be a gun, sword, telescope, lots of other stuff............... I hope you...
Looks great. I keep thinking I'll build an enclosed firewood "hopper" with a lid, then empty it with a scoop every few days. If I have firewood...
Ding, ding, ding!
Same here.......stay tuned..........:whistle: We have Amazon Prime, Hulu (which used to be free), access to Netflix, etc. We can do HBO on Amazon...
The glass gasket for the 30 has adhesive on the back with a pull off tape. Pretty easy to use, but could be a bit wider.