Like...no like. Rest up Dave. My back is in a perpetual state of whackiness.
So, the chain needed to be "repaired", eh?:dremel: Good thing they aren't attempting that "repair",...... they might get dirty.:hair:
Finished bucking up the Birch, and split then stacked everything. I've only done about 1/2 cord all together, but I need to keep at it in case...
Got an alert. No need for sorry, except from me. So, sorry.:emb:
I like to plan ahead.:yes:
Fortunately, I don't have any of those. :whistle: Nor do I want any....thank you very much.
Mine did for a bit this morning. Mostly kindling. It was 59 in the house at 6 am. A bit cool.
Whichever mod "took care of" my earlier post...........thank you, you beat me to it.
Well, just tell him it's a tree. :whistle: Your job is then done. You're welcome.
Welcome aboard In the Pines ! Getting hooked up with someone who'll supply wood.....for free, is great. I was able to do the same earlier this summer.
Hey Cell block 726 , welcome aboard!:handshake: Yeah, what ^^^^ said. So........got any pics of Montana you'd care to share? How about some info...
SisIL asked if I'd come over and help put up her mailbox that got knocked over last winter, so I was over there for about an hour before getting...
I had the splitter next to this stack of rounds and had every intention of splitting up at least the Red pine, but the old back wasn't having any...
Got the load of Spruce stacked, and also bucked up most of the Maple (maybe 5 logs), 2 of the Red Pine, and a bit of the Birch this afternoon....
Did he wear a FT in that movie?:rofl: :lol::picard:
Little Jack Horner Sat in the corner, Eating his (a) Christmas pie; He put in his thumb, And pulled out a plum, And said, "What a good boy am I!"...
See, like I always say.............it's all about perspective. :whistle: Come to think of it, it IS getting quite disgusting having all those logs...
Midwinter 's pricing is right about what I was thinking too. All that is quite creative.
Some of the Birch..... [ATTACH] And, the Spruce that I did earlier.......... [ATTACH]
So, while I was sittin' here cogitatin' on my daily activity list, what do I hear but a loud truck coming down the road......slow again. Different...