100%
The cracks on the floor caught my too.
I was wondering if a property owner snapped?
Texted husband that I was bug bombing one side of the house with kid's bedroom so she or her/I are sleeping on the couch tonight. Ooops, auto...
lol
:cheers:
:popcorn:
Seems to be fixed from here.
me too, must be the host
I got out of a car in 1993 into a higher vehicle, and now it's spooky for me to drive that low to ground, like my behind might scrape on the...
Manual hubs you have to turn the slot dial in the front wheels to lock them in, and also the switch on the dash or the floor. I see a slit in the...
Asthma in my household is not kicked in thankfully, and not smokey smelling, but we cannot see the hogback we live next to. Wildfire smoke map:...
At one point I was 20/10! Now I need readers and distance. And they're not strong enough, need eye appt for new scrip soon :picard::confused:
Oh I see now. Thanks, my eyes have really deterioted, I see it now:)
Must be on the left dash hiding behind the steering wheel, that would make sense why the headlight switch is by the radio?
Almost looks like it has manual hubs but I don't see the axle shift thing by the gear shifter? Lifted 4x2?
We bought a 99' Supercab with 130(?) or 180K miles, it was ~$12K. It too was XLT with xl bed, but manual. That was around 2003 or 2005.
Recognize them? [IMG]
Prayers
Colorado some toll roads charge more during "peak" hours. Same with electricity. Could that be the reason?