Login to facebook?
[Amazon] Estwing 8 lb. Splitting Maul w/ Fiberglass Handle - $31.23 (was $61.67) - PreppingDeals.net
I drink coffee at home, on and off all day long, even that is getting $$. Several years ago my husband brought home Don Francisco for my to try,...
That's great, def pat yourself on the back!!
Prayers for you and your's Gas.
I hope she recovers quickly Gas, how is she now? Does she get to come home?
Creepy I noticed 2 bug bites on the side of my face, cheek and one under my eye later this morning. Ewww, what bit me and where, in bed? After I...
I'm sorry!!
This is the house above me I mention complimented for defensible space [IMG] I was on the bottom right longer finger of this fire containment...
Yes Ouch! And we moved too. Wish we would have waited to sell but that ships sailed. My house was on a ridge that was visible from the city, so...
I had similar after High Park Fire in Colo. Defensible space, and any trees with signs of beetle kill were taken down. Then, insurance doubled...
:rofl: :lol: Too funny, this doggie and I always look at eachother when we hear something out of the ordinary. Like, "did you hear that too?"...
Prayers Buttermilk
oh boy, I didn't know, I still have one on the front porch delivered months ago :eek:
[ATTACH]
We did similar while evacuated for 2 weeks for wildfires (of course we had one at home, but they block off and guard all the roads) so we bought...
My Dad used to blanch them to skin them.
Ooh, I hope those come here someday!
I'm so sorry. Rest In Peace cousin.
:picard::rofl: :lol: