I have watched videos of the Road trains in action. Those are beasts. But out on the open roads in the outback they are certainly the best way to...
Thanks.
"B double" Think that's what we call a "B train" Has a 3 axle tractor, semi trailer with 3 axles in the back with a fifth wheel and then...
Hmmmm What I say about all the fancy electronics is simple. The more they over-think the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain....
We had oil here at the ranch for years, and when we built this new house back in 93 I said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. The house has electric heat...
Hey Chicken We have to be careful about those slang terms. A whole lotta differences between what you folks down under say at times as compared...
Really can't copy write or patent it. It's already been done a buttload of times for other type fans. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, a...
If the manuf's would just use a touch of never seaze on the screws, no worries. Heat the hub with a propane torch til its hot to the touch, then...
Put a split collar just above the auger coupler and use a small "pickle fork" (Auto steering gear tool) to wedge the motor off.
Since retiring and selling my big dump truck (8 axle transfer rig) I needed a way to haul shells. IDEA Bought a 3 yard dumpster (Cheap, the lift...
Flame wrench works dandy :D
Ohhhh yeah buddy. Bottom line, the shells are a waste product that must be disposed of quickly during processing of the nut crop. They have few...
Ivanhoe Sounds good to me. We are all just "Folks" No matter where we call home.
Chicken. We use hazelnut shells. The nuts are dried, cracked and the meat removed. The remaining material is run out of the plant and goes...
Always been "just one of the boys" most of my life :D No worries mate. Most of the girls are not spinning the handles on the machine tools....
Love bio fuel. WE use nut shells, love them.
Need a cool little tapered cone that will fit in a bugs butt with a barb on the other end for the hose. May have to make one. I have the mag...
bcarton I have seen those sorts. Gawd, do they need someone to wash their toilet too ???? I view cleaning the stove as a privilege, sort of a...
Too bad this tool is not available at Harbor freight :D The ones made to do AC condenser fans is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I had the round stock and...
I must confess, these tools are used by HVAC guys to get the fan blades off AC condenser units after they been in the weather for a few years. I...