Cool out there this morning with fog. It really cleared off nice yesterday and was warm. Too bad the Blue Jays lost. First day back with...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BackyardFirewooder & BRANDON D MILLER & corkman & Countryman & DaveD84 & Hank_612 & Henry Zahn & JW IN VA...
Thanks for sharing your adventure with us poor adventure starved hoarders. Gorgeous sunrise.
Morning all. Today fog so I hope it clears up. Today the students arrive all wanting course changes NOW!. Instant gratification is the new norm...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 04HemiRam2500 & Bruce Smith & ChimneyCharlie & hrhunter & IcefishNH & jtaves85mcss & Normmus & Paula &...
Morning all. Overcast with the threat of rain today. Yesterday was nice but it kept looking like rain. campinspecter managed to get lots of...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to abnemsdad & allan & arrowbullet & BlueMule & Brenda Gillman & cheryl & comanche79p & Danny zaf &...
Morning all. Going to be nice day here. I hope to get the RV cover on this morning before any wind shows up. A few other miscellanies chores to...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Air2bmc & Alex & AmarilloSlim & Carl Kahler & Lockhartca & Metallicat & Mike Magyar & MikeJM & Tqm &...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Alan Viti & Barb & BuckthornBonnie & Conrad Bucholtz & ForeverYoung & Gregg & hotshot & Janet & jjspierx &...
Evening all. Busy day today. Instead of our usual service at church, we had a simple but emotional wedding instead. Great feast afterward. I...
Wishing a late Happy Birthday today to Sandhillbilly [ATTACH]
A very late Happy Birthday today to bassattacker & benjaminzhao72 & bruce bolen & Diesel 4 life & dutch & gregc & Hempedsaw & James Luckhurst &...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bill gray & chris84 & deepcreekoutdoorservices & Dizzy & ELMERGENE & Farmersarducci & gc444 & Gino & GRS...
Morning all. yesterday turned out to be very nice so I got the lawn mowed after dinner. We went down to a resort campground and sat outside and...
Kindness is starting to be lacking out there in the big world so I know teachers try to encourage it as much as possible within the school.
I really like wearing Tilley hats. They come in different colours and shapes. When we are on the sailboat, these helped with the glare and the...
It always amazes me to think you can take all that stuff apart and put it back together as it is so big. Hoists and lifts must be your friend.
So sorry to hear of your loss. I am sure Hazel will be eager to help with the void in your lives.
Morning all. I didn't realize that I missed yesterday until I started reading all the posts. We got overcast skies yesterday with rain in the...