Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to billb3 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Buffalo Plaid & CLL & Frank Canapino & Gabby Brown & Hoot23 & jimC2 & JlC & kiletravis09 & Rob P &...
Morning all. yesterday blossomed out into a lovely sunny day. I hope today does as well. Didn't get the grass cut as other things cropped up....
brenndatomu thanks for finding the picture. they do look like little houses with turquoise chimneys.
leoht is the one I am thinking of. He had a whole village among the trees.
The Australian member comes to mind as well. I forget his name.
Morning all. Dark and overcast yesterday turned out to be sunny and fairly warm. Grass didn't dry soon enough so hopefully today I can get the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Blazin & Fraueny & Gordon Kearns & jmads21 & Lcguy1 & Lipdawg & Scootch1 & Travis Miller
Morning all. Dark and overcast out there this morning. We got rain yesterday. Hopefully this all clears off soon. I know we need it but I miss...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to JWinIndiana [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 348winchester & Andrew Cunningham & bismish & Dave Denning & dgwren & Don Swallow & Douglas Middleton &...
Nice!!!!
Are they edible?
Morning all. Dark outside this morning. I don't know what the forecast is for. I have been too busy to keep track. Cleared up a bit with...
They did again last night by beating the Texas Rangers. Just have to find someone to beat on the Mariners.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aaron Stanley & Berryschmubba & Fahrenheit 451 & JMJ88 & Kaye & Lumpbizkit & Murphyjj & oddball85 & Scampie...
Pancake/waffle syrup. It wouldn't last long around here.
Morning all. Poured rain all day yesterday but I had a good day. Blue Jays swept Boston (sorry MikeInMa ), BC Lions won Sat., I spent the day...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bmoore3 & C Woodcraft & countryDon & Duramax hd & DustyTurn & GCJenks204 & Gene & hobieonecanobie & Jvdov...
I did have a great day. Thanks for the birthday wishes.