Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ReelFaster [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bushpilot [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 460 magnum & Aron & D0hkay & Eire7981 & Hr woodsman & Martin & MN Derick & Raiderfan & Ralph Johnston &...
The lantanas look great. I tried growing some last summer and they didn't do too bad. I don't think I had them in enough sunshine though, too...
Morning all. Heavy overcast and rain this morning. Good thing the car has new shoes on as campinspecter is headed down to get new calipers put...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Adam & BoxerDog & Carl Zeigler Dan from NJ & Jessica Young & Jon_Seim & KennyBFromCT & leftyz & Lucky051 &...
So true. thanks for the encouragement Edit: the team really should use this as their theme song.
It looks very nice and I like your colour choice. Painting is messy no matter how careful you try to be.
Morning all. We had a very windy day and night yesterday with sunshine most of the day. This morning it is dark and pouring with rain. Not that...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ArtWyrks & Back 40 Firewood & Billy King & Brian Nemec & Doug Smith & Eriko & Ernest Brown & Jeff R & mark...
All kidding aside. It really is amazing that new born animals can get mobile so quickly. Yes, I hear you very well about not getting up quickly...
Sorry to hear about the injury and the later results. campinspecter is dealing with degenerative spine damage due to running a line log loader...
I had a rose bush that was always being eaten by deer. It grew stalks with the thickest and biggest crop of thorns I have ever seen. We fenced...
Mom had her first fire on Sept 15, right around the time she usually has it. The days are getting damper and cooler. With the wind predicted for...
Morning all. Storm alert warnings out for our area. Wind with rain tonight so it was a bit of a surprise to see the sun out this morning and the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to andrew a & BIG DOG & E.M. Taylor & Ice-racer & Jdu94 & Joshua & Karen Gilbert & Markdingo & Martin...
Morning all. Yesterday was calm, sunny and warm. Today is starting off calm but I think by tonight we will probably have rain. Big storm...
They are like a crepe but have more butter in them. I think it is more of a marketing thing as the owner of the food truck is Swedish and I think...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to b.leevr & Bob Wisdom & Brian robinson & Bubs & Cephas & CT Dave & Domingos & Eatlocalbeef & Grousebadger &...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Dakota Hoarder [ATTACH]