[ATTACH] boneless chuck ribs finished with kinders cooking sauce....the sauce was added during the cook when i wrapped...i didnt squirt it on...
[ATTACH]
thinkin about building 1000 gallon,the warden dont eat that much but it could double as a tornado shelter
i need a bigger pit....
[ATTACH] stackin and wrappiin boneless chuck
[ATTACH] they got a little smoke on em..
I'm eatin good tonite snuggles...
[ATTACH] deep fried lil taters goin in pre heated cast iron
Flat iron steak gettin happy....[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] chorizo
Nice out today so doin a little painting... its kubota orange and after a few minutes of staring at the color i started to feel sick...[ATTACH]
the cordless drill is basically useless with this so i chucked it up in a dewalt 1/2" corded....will just about break your wrist even with the...
Lil splitter....dosent seem to work very well but I will give it chance,maybe I'm operating it wrong like in reverse :eek:[ATTACH]