Yes! Send the jet to Smith Reynolds Airport I’m going to Belize!
32
Yes it’s the mtronic. The m tronic saws all have a c. They are not labeled as cm’s. Congratulations you’ll love it :saw:
Not me. Those tundra temps are mind blowing. ffs the Southern population would die instantly from exposure :salute:
39 I’m burning Red Oak. After a work week in the upper 50’s I’m feeling cheated.
I checked my closet hd and they list 14 one gallon jugs in stock.
Yes. I cut some cookies before deciding and returned home with money still in my pocket. Now I can focus on the 80cc gap in the lineup. :saw:
+1 [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
I just had a red oak limb split bubbling after being ssc for 4 years. That is worrisome since I sell wood.
Cmon man [ATTACH]
Someone snatched it up :makeitrain" At least it was in good condition. There are some chit pile 064’s with ridiculous prices. Folks trying to sell...
More January thunderstorms [ATTACH]
If that doesn’t work go straight for the clear untaxed liquor with lemon and honey. Get well soon. I can’t remember the last time I had the flu...
January Daffodils totally normal [ATTACH]
I have a 2 cord rack outside my front door that I pull from to fill a rack next to the stove that holds about 4 big canvas bags of wood. The funny...
Santa didn’t even leave the bar oil I asked for. :emb:
Yeah I wouldn’t pull it until it becomes a small stream under pressure. Find a place that rebuilds cylinders in the meantime.