[ATTACH]
The color didn’t show up but that’s red maple flowers [ATTACH]
Looks tropical [ATTACH]
Nice! I know where a like new one is, but the guy knows what he’s got. Last time I asked the price was 4,000.
The 084 crank is a thing of beauty. Nice work and amazing transformation! Welcome to the 084AV owners club. :thumbs:
The bar and chain size is stamped on the bar. Take off the clutch cover and bar and the info will be in front of the bar stud cutout on the bar.
Gas or electric you’ll always need bar oil. Depending on how you sharpen files will always be needed too. X guard went from 12-22. Tractor Supply...
The Husqvarna X guard has gone up a stupid amount. I liked using it until it hit $20 gal. If I can save a hundred by hoarding today I’m going to...
I have 10, but I’m feeling the need to double it to relax. If I used 3 per year that’s only 6.75 years of bar oil. Time flies by, so 20 doesn’t...
I have a bar oil question. How many gallons would it take for you to feel comfortable with your bar oil supply and you no longer have to worry...
A friend. A tree man. Owner of many junk and running brush bandits and Stihls.
Sure, I’m looking for Jeff’s 046. Thanks
4 years ago, before I was selling and prior to joining this exclusive members only club, I was going hard on red oak and big on my splits. It...
My theory on my bubbling Red Oak limb split is that it was cut in the spring, so it was engorged with fluid. Like buZZsaw BRAD in a new patch of...
I was watching one of these on the bay and double checked the pics for the blue button. It was a good looking saw. I checked this morning and the...
29 oak and hickory to chase out the chill. Supposed to see mid 50’s today.
Chestnut Oak buster [ATTACH]
Brilliant idea! 5 gallon buckets of natural soil enhancer for $250. Return the bucket for a $5 discount on a sandwich bag of saw chips, or 5...
At my place I let the crafters choose from a wide variety of bark. It costs more, but you get to mix and match texture and color.